Welcome to the EDCO Health Information Solutions Team
EDCO Health Information Solutions is thriving. Our team is bringing on new customers, hiring more team members, and expanding office locations. Now is an exciting time to join our team of business professionals and industry experts. We value personal and professional development and strive to provide our employees with career path opportunities.
Apply for an open position
If you are interested in joining the EDCO team, please review the open positions listed below, and submit your cover letter and resume online today.
EDCO benefits summary (full time)
- Medical insurance with preventative care covered at 100%
- Health Savings Account
- Options for dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance covered 100% by employer
- Additional insurance policies optional: short-term disability, whole life, accident coverage,
critical illness, long-term care
- Education/tuition assistance with management approval
All job offers are contingent upon successful review of professional references, background check results, and drug screening.
Onsite Supervisor- Anchorage, AK
Document Imaging Specialist - St. Louis, MO
Data Engineer- Sioux Falls, SD
Document Imaging Specialist- Melbourne, FL
Coding Specialist- Springfield, MO
Contact EDCO Human Resources
EDCO’s Human Resources Department can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.